Move over trans- fat laden biscuits, Wendy’s Delicious Schmoosli cookies are in town. They make a healthier treat than the average biscuit, with a fraction of the sugar and fat. They also have the benefit of wholegrains, nuts and seeds from the Schmoosli. No hidden nasties in this cookie, just whole ingredients, making them a treat you can really enjoy
- 90g butter
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 tsp bicarb soda
- 1 cup Heidi Gets High Schmoosli
- 1/2 cup flour
- 1/2 cup coconut
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup dried fruit medley
- Melt butter with honey in a saucepan. Stir in soda.
- Combine all remaining ingredients in a bowl, mixing well. Stir in butter mixture.
- Drop teaspoonfuls onto lightly-greased or baking paper-lined trays. Flatten slightly with floured fork.
- Bake in a moderate oven (180C) for 10 to 12 minutes or until golden. Cool on trays for a few minutes before transferring to a wire rack to completely cool.